Join us for an International Dinner at a local restaurant! About once a month, RPCVs and friends gather in one of the many restaurants in the area that specializes in food from different regions. The time and location varies each month.
Announcements may be found in the member updates sent by email to all NCPCA members every month or so, and on our Facebook page, as well as here on the website. All are welcome!
International dinners are on hiatus for the summer. Check back here in August for more info.
Upcoming dinners for 2018:
Tentative dates and locations are….
- ?? Cholanad (Indian – Chapel Hill)
- ??? El Cuscatleco (Salvadoran, Mexican – Cary)
- Aug 15 – bu*ku Global Street Food (Global – Raleigh)
- Sep – No event – Fall Family Picnic
- Oct 17 – Bua Thai Cuisine (Thai – Durham)
- Nov 14 – Bosphorus (Turkish, Middle East – Cary)
Past dinners have included….