Join us for an International Dinner at a local restaurant! About once a month, RPCVs and friends gather in one of the many restaurants in the area that specializes in food from different regions. The time and location varies each month.
Announcements may be found in the member updates sent by email to all NCPCA members every month or so, and on our Facebook page, as well as here on the website. All are welcome!
Join us at our next dinner:
Wednesday, March 14, 6:30pm at Taste of Jamaica at 600 E Chatham St, Cary, NC 27511. Join us!
Upcoming dinners for 2018 (tentative):
Add these dates to your calendar, but check back here for any last minute details or changes.
- Apr 18 – Bida Manda (Laos – Raleigh)
- May 16 – The Palace International (Kenya – Durham)
- Jun 13 – Cholanad (Indian – Chapel Hill)
- Jul 18 – El Cuscatleco (Salvadoran, Mexican – Cary)
- Aug 15 – bu*ku Global Street Food (Global – Raleigh)
- Sep – No event – Fall Family Picnic
- Oct 17 – Bua Thai Cuisine (Thai – Durham)
- Nov 14 – Bosphorus (Turkish, Middle East – Cary)
Past dinners have included….