Join us for an International Dinner at a local restaurant! About once a month, RPCVs and friends gather in one of the many restaurants in the area that specializes in food from different regions. The time and location varies each month.
Announcements may be found in the member updates sent by email to all NCPCA members every month or so, and on our Facebook page, as well as here on the website. All are welcome!
Join us at our next dinner:
In May we are going back to Durham, join us on Wednesday the 16th at 6:30pm, at The Palace International at 1104A Broad St., Durham 27705. The Palace has been a fixture for African food in Durham since 1989, the owners are from Kenya. See you there!
Upcoming dinners for 2018 (tentative):
Add these dates to your calendar, but check back here for any last minute details or changes.
- May 16 – The Palace International (Kenya – Durham)
- Jun 13 – Cholanad (Indian – Chapel Hill)
- Jul 18 – El Cuscatleco (Salvadoran, Mexican – Cary)
- Aug 15 – bu*ku Global Street Food (Global – Raleigh)
- Sep – No event – Fall Family Picnic
- Oct 17 – Bua Thai Cuisine (Thai – Durham)
- Nov 14 – Bosphorus (Turkish, Middle East – Cary)
Past dinners have included….